Magpad

Magpad

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Treasure in Heaven: The John Tanner Story

This morning in my seminary class we watched the movie, "Treasure in Heaven:  The John Tanner Story".  I first saw the movie several years ago on the TV when it was shown in between General Conference sessions.  The movie touched me when I saw it then, and it touched me again this morning.  John Tanner was  a fine example of living what one believes.  Enjoy the film.  
  
Deseret News said this about the film:

"Treasure in Heaven" is the true story of John Tanner, a wealthy New York landowner and convert to the church who in 1834 sold his properties to assist the church. He freely gave all he had, displaying an example of generosity and consecration in serving the Lord. 
You can also view the video by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment