Magpad

Magpad

Thursday, October 27, 2011

The Binding

Today in Seminary we studied Genesis 22.  As you study what happened with  Abraham and  and Isaac, you'll find it's an amazing story.

I saw this video about 15 years ago.  It touched my life then and I'm happy that I can post it on our family blog today. It is a great portrayal of the faithfulness of Abraham.  I hope I can follow Abraham's faithful example.

You can also see the video by clicking here.  
From the Old Testament Seminary  Manual:  Abraham's willingness to sacrifice his son Isaac is not only an impressive demonstrations of faithfulness, it also teachers about and testifies of the Atonement of Jesus Christ.  

1 comment:

  1. I finally got around to viewing this video this morning. Thanks for your posts. I enjoy receiving e-mail updates on what you are studying and how it's going in class. You're the BEST! - Bonnie C.

    ReplyDelete