Magpad

Magpad

Tuesday, May 19, 2020

The New Normal?

There seems to be a new normal going on around here.  The COVID-19 pandemic has us wearing masks in public to help with "keeping the virus from spreading".

Here are a few shots that our family has sent us with their "new look".
Lisa on her way to Costco
Janelle on her way to visit her baby in the hospital
Renee at a doctor visit with her cute baby
Rachel at work
Kristine and Bryce with their newborn twins
I resisted making a mask until it was announced by Costco that you couldn't shop there unless you had one.  
I used this pattern to make my first masks. 

Scott is getting ready to go to the store with his new mask I finished today.
I was happy to find the new mask pattern that is much more comfortable to wear and easier to make.  

Here's the video with the  step-by-step instructions to make the easier mask:
And life goes on.......

1 comment: